We are so confident that BioEnsure will improve your summer cotton or sorghum crop, that we are selling BioEnsure and you do not pay until the end of the season. One vial treats 200Ha of cotton in furrow or as a foliar treatment. It can even be applied by air (depending on what other inputs it is being applied with). If the raw yield data shows you do not have a 200% return on its cost, then the invoice will be waived.
Results in 2020 assuming $550/bale & $300/mt and $20/Ha cost for AST BioEnsure
It is no secret that farming brings with it many challenges. Environmental stresses on farming systems are felt around the world, however many of these stresses are more profoundly confronted in Australia than in other parts of the world.
Are your crops subject to heat and drought stress? Are you looking for way to enable your crops to unlock and make available more nutrients and minerals? Then we have a risk free solution for you.
Our microbial seed and plant treatments have been developed to confer positive symbiotic benefits to a diverse line of crops. The fungi in BioEnsure® provide protection from high stress growing conditions and increase plant nutrient use efficiency. The bacteria in BioTango™ solubilize soil nutrients and minerals, and provide nitrogen to enhance plant nutrition. When used in tandem, the microbes synergize to produce even greater functionality. Growers have witnessed some impressive results in their crops:
+ Increased yield & yield quality
+ Increased plant biomass
+ Improved seed germination and emergence
+ Enhanced seedling growth
+ Decreased irrigation needs
+ Increased tolerance to abiotic stress (heat, cold, drought, salinity)
Our methods mimic how native plants around the globe can thrive in harsh environments, by utilizing symbiotic fungi that increase their tolerance to abiotic stress. Multiple years of trials have consistently proven this system of protection to crops under heat & drought stress.
BioEnsure® is not only a yield enhancer under times of abiotic stress, it also performs impressively under optimal growing conditions.
BioTango™ is a powdered seed treatment containing multiple bacterial strains that solubilize bound soil minerals and nutrients, such as phosphorous and potassium. It can also fix soil nitrogen making it more available to the plant. This dynamic bacterial blend is designed to increase availability of plant nutrients to the root system and expand plant health.
When BioTango™ is used with BioEnsure® the diverse microbial blends work synergistically to achieve more together than when either is used alone. The duo gives growers assurance that their plants are stress tolerant, with the benefit of increased nutrients for better plant health and growth.
For cotton, the ideal application methodology is a BioTango™ / BioEnsure® combination as an on-seed treatment or in furrow, down the slot, at the time of planting. The cost of the product works out at $20.00 plus GST per green hectare, to be invoiced at the end of the season. If your yield data shows that there has not been a 200% return on this investment, the fee will be waived. That is how confident we are in the effectiveness of this product combination in cotton. In other words...
Biological products require more attention than your typical chemical application. We want you to see the best results as possible, so we have the following guidelines that need to be adhere to:
1. The biological products must be treated with care, ensuring that they stay out of direct sunlight and remain below 25°C until mixing and prompt application.
2. The application methodology must be strictly adhered to.
3. The liquid system should be thoroughly rinsed to remove any residual biocidal product in the tank and lines.
4. Any other products to be used in the in furrow application need to be disclosed.
5. Farm & Field name need to be identified and map provided.
6. The treated and untreated sections should be clearly marked at border between both ends of the run.
7. In the event that a planter GPS file cannot be provided, we can come and map the coordinates using RTX survey grade GIS equipment. Please provide the planter file wherever possible, as weather related access, distance and COVID related travel restrictions make our mapping quite challenging.
7. Objective raw picker yield data must be provided for analysis in the event that the grower believes that they did not achieve a 200% ROI from the application of these products.
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
If you wish to learn more or to purchase, please get in contact with local partner Bridge Environmental through their web form or call on 1300-849-280